25 MEDICAL TESTS YOUR DOCTOR SHOULD TELL YOU ABOUT
...and 15 You Can Do Yourself
An easy-to-use, up-to-date, A-to-Z guide, including:
• Simple screenings that could save your life
• Specialized tests for every member of your family
• How to tell if the risks of a test outweigh the benefits.
• Tips on choosing the best home testing kits
• The latest in prevention and diagnosis of common medical conditions
• The best way to prepare for tests and how to interpret the results
Sign up to receive information about new books, author events, and special offers.
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including three books for St. Martin’s Press’s Healthy Home Library (A Woman’s Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements; The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing; and A Concise Encyclopedia of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health) as well as The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).