1. What was the worst job you've ever had?
During a summer home from college, I thought I'd have an internship learning something about economics, but I didn't get so lucky. Instead, I got a job in my old high school on the maintenance team. I spent three days sweeping the boiler room and three nights coughing from sweeping in the boiler room. Needless to say, I didn't last there long.
2. Besides being an author, what is your fantasy job?
I'd like to own and run a store selling unique, well-made goods. It would be great to have a space of my own and, of course, I'd sell coffee and a have a great outdoor space to go with it.
3. What music, food, drink, toys, etc... do you keep by your side when you're writing?
I have a coffee collection that my fiance is more and more weary of. I have all the toys, but I am not actually I make good coffee.
4. What do you enjoy doing the most with your free time?
I just learned how to ride a bike in the summer of 2011 and it has quickly become something that I love. I sometimes commute to work by bike and spend as much time in the summer as I can on my bike.
5. Besides writing, what other forms of art and creativity do you indulge in?
I enjoy photography. Though my camera hasn't moved far from nachos shots, I enjoy learning more about cameras and taking pictures of the foods I eat.