• A-to-Z format provides the latest information on natural supplements that can effectively tackle health concerns faced by women
• Comprehensive information on the health challenges today’s women face throughout life, all in an easy-to-follow alphabetical format
• Useful, little-known, important information “Of Special Interest to Women” in every entry
• Guidelines on how to develop a personalized nutrition plan for women of every age and stage of life
• An overview of the state of women’s health today—from heart and bone disease to breast cancer to hormonal and reproductive issues—including the latest research and resources
• And more.
Sign up to receive information about new books, author events, and special offers.
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing (now available from St. Martin’s Paperbacks), The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R. Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).