Until now mom and dad paid, but suddenly you're on your own. Is a degree really enough to fall back on? Your Own Two Feet demystifies the process of getting a life together on the double-quick.
Learn how to:
* manage your "adult" finances - realistically
* get and set up an apartment
* seek a job that actually makes sense
* get connected to an unfamiliar community
* keep safe and healthy
* fill the friend void with people you really want to know
* and have a great time while living independently
Perfect for the new graduate about to be flung out into the cold, cruel world, Your Own Two Feet eases the process and serves as a sane but fun mini-reference for the first few years out of the nest.