What's most important to you in a job - high pay, great benefits, steady advancement and a pleasant work environment? Or are you the type who thrives on travel or adventure? Whatever you're looking for, this is the book that will help you find it. Jobs Rated Almanac describes and evaluates 250 jobs, from Actuary to Zoologist, by the criteria that matter to you, including:
* Salary: from entry level, average and median salaries to top income potential
* Stress: factors such as competitiveness, deadlines, detail work, and risks
* Work environment: average work week, hazards, physical demands, confinement or exposure, emotional enviroment, etc.
* Career outlook: potential for promotion, growth or decline of industry, salary growth
* Security: unemployment rates, physical safety
* Physical demand: type and degree of physical activity, stamina required, and overtime
* Plus: Jobs with travel opportunities and special perks!