A Personal Record of Vital Health & Medical Information
You Are the Star of Your Own Life. Take Care of Yourself!
Can you answer these questions right now?
- When was your last mammogram?
- How long have you been on birth control pills—or estrogen?
- What is your blood type? The phone number of your nearest hospital?
- Which diets, vitamins, and herbs have worked for you?
Does your family know...
- Who your physicians are, and how to contact them in case of an emergency?
- What health issues are part of your—or your family’s—history?
This first resource of its kind, A Woman’s Health Journal is an invaluable tool for scheduling doctor’s visits, monitoring current medical conditions, storing vital records, and creating a medical history of general health over time. This practical, interactive, and motivational guide will:
- Keep all physician, hospital, and other records, along with phone numbers, organized for easy access within the journal.
- Allow you to survey your health status at any point and see at a glance when a medical problem began or recurred.
- Help you plan for routine, recommended checkups and immunizations, reminding you when you’re due for an appointment.
- Provide an overview of medications that you have taken or are currently taking.
- Inform you when bills need to be paid or forwarded to an insurance company.
Give yourself, your mother, your daughter, or friends the gift of a lifetime: good health!