Featured on the Howard Stern Show
Do You Know:
- what a woman’s facial features reveal about the vagina?
- why pubic hair was left off classic Greek Statues?
- who “discovered” the clitoris?
- how many girls are born with a penis each year?
- where exactly is the most sensitive spot on the penis? (the answer might surprise you)
- what famous silent screen star was said to possess the “Eighth Wonder of the World”?
- what foods increase blood flow to the penis?
- what cool fingertips reveal about a woman’s genital area?
In Skin Flutes and Velvet Gloves, Dr. Terri Hamilton, a sex educator and therapist with over twenty years of experience brings you answers to these questions and countless others you never thought to ask. From the hilarious to the ridiculous to the just plain strange, Dr. Hamilton explores the history, development, legends, and myths of human sexuality to provide a fascinating look at our most private parts.