In print for the first time ever...
Fifty New York Times puzzles you’ve never seen before!
Fifty puzzles from The New York Times that never appeared in the paper! And as a bonus, each puzzle is full of fun-themed clues and answers. Previously available only on the World Wide Web, these puzzles are:
- Fresh and novel to even the most dedicated daily solver of the Times puzzles, presented here on paper for the first time ever
- Fun, exciting, and best of all, solvable—suitable for beginners and experts alike
- Enjoyable, with themes ranging from space exploration to Valentine’s Day, Independence Day, Christmas, and more
- Edited by Will Shortz, legendary crossword editor of The New York Times
- Constructed with the same high standards and craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from The New York Times, home of the world’s most famous crosswords