The Essential Roadtrip Companion
Let's Go hits the open road to rediscover the classic American roadtrip, and this book offers firsthand advice, budget-savvy tips, and plenty of local flavor to boot.
COVERING THE BASICS
- Eight classic cross-country roadtrip routes
- Over 230 detailed route and city maps
- Extensive budget-conscious listings for lodging, food, practical information, attractions, and more
- Pages filled with Americana, roadside kitsch, and informative factoids
- A guide to time-tested road tunes, movies, literature, and the history of the roadtrip
A UNIQUE ROADTRIP EXPERIENCE
- Explore museums devoted to voodoo, UFOs, cookie cutters, holograms, and baking powder.
- See Nebraska's only lighthouse or get lost in the Great Vermont Corn Maze.
- Blaze your own trail on detours to North Dakota's Wind Cave or Pennsylvania's Brandywine Battlefield Park.
- Check our the world's largest frying pan, hairball, ketchup bottle, dreamcatcher, rotating globe, prairie dog, or steam locomotive.