The Absolutely Worst Places to Live in America surveyed thousands of Americans to find the fifty dirtiest, smelliest, most miserable cesspools, armpits, and tourist traps that make up this great land of ours. The “winners” of this awful distinction include the likes of:
· Atlantic City, New Jersey—Come for the slots. Stay for the gang warfare and fourth-rate prostitutes.
· Gary, Indiana—Like a sewer populated by 100,000 people.
· Carson City, Nevada—Perfect for folks burned out on the high culture of Reno.
· Fairbanks, Alaska—Take the most horrible place you’ve ever been, then subtract the sun.
· Jacksonville, Florida—Possibly the foulest-smelling city in the Western hemisphere.
· Camden, New Jersey—Once the proud home of America’s first mass murderer, it’s been all downhill since then.
Perfect for your friends unfortunate enough to live in Baltimore or Houston, The Absolutely Worst Places to Live in America is an uproarious look at the dregs of our otherwise wonderful country.