Macramé has reemerged with a gorgeous new twist. Evocative of the Victorian-era macramé lace that decorated fashionable women’s shawls and purses this accessible new book updates the art of macramé lace with a range of stunning beaded jewelry designs. Beautiful and infinitely versatile, Micro-Macrame shows jewelry makers how to capture the allure of this classic craft by combining it with beads to create stunning items that rival the elegance and intricacy of pieces made years ago---but are easy to make and have a modern appeal.
The book includes:
· A comprehensive introduction to the craft including the five basic knots you need to know to get started
· Detailed step-by step photographs with complete instructions guide you every step of the way
· Practical advice on choosing the best equipment and supplies available
· For beginners and experts alike, as well as all jewelry and beading enthusiasts
· 30 glamorous designs for beaded bracelets, earrings, brooches, necklaces, watchbands, and more.
Pick up Micro-Macramé and all the inspiration and skill you need to create gorgeous jewelry will be right at your fingertips.