“Ryan Mack’s work is a wonderfully positive voice in the midst of today’s gloom. It is a reassertion of the possibility of the American dream, which so many have stopped believing. Not only is this exceptionally talented person imparting critical life lessons to those in need but also setting an example for all of us to start believing again in what has made this country great.”
- Stephen Leeb, PhD, Chairman of Leeb Capital Management, and Author of The Oil Factor
“Ryan shows passion, vision and faith with sound, practical advice to help you get on the road to prosperity. A wise investment of your time, this book makes it easy to see how you, too, can become destined for success in life.”
- Doug Flynn, CFP®, ChFC, Financial Media Commentator and Founder of Flynn Zito Capital Management, LLC
"Ryan Mack gets it…true economic empowerment for all of America is more than just knowledge of stocks and bonds. It is about how we think, our faith in a brighter tomorrow, and how we treat each other. This book is just what this country needs to move forward.”
- Willie Horton, Major League Baseball Legend and Detroit Tiger Great
"Living in the Village, Ryan Mack offers the common sense road map that Americans need today in order to get their finances in order. This is not about ourselves, but being in position to create and pass on wealth to our children, or help others philanthropically. If we don't heed Ryan's advice now, then we will have no future. "
- Roland Martin, Host of Washington Watch with Roland Martin, CNN Political Analyst, The Tom Joyner Morning Show Senior Analyst
"Ryan Mack has often told me that your financial future is not something that just happens to you. You have to make it happen. This book does that."
- Christine Romans, CNN’s Your Money and author of SMART IS THE NEW RICH
"Reading this book will not only help you—it will indeed uplift our entire village. Buy at least two; give the second copy to someone you know needs what Mack is offering: a path to hope, and freedom."
- Alfred A. Edmond Jr., Sr. Vice President, Black Enterprise