Sign up to receive information about new books, author events, and special offers.
- Does this friend feel more powerful to you than other friends?
- Would you go to extremes to be in her good graces?
- Do you depend on her plans for your social life?
- Does she try to control you at times?
- Have you always been attracted to friends who call the shots?
“I’m always in charge; I tell everyone when and where and I decide what’s in and what’s
Read the full excerpt
Susan Shapiro Barash is an established writer of nonfiction women’s issue books. She teaches gender studies at Marymount Manhattan College. A well-recognized gender expert, she is frequently sought out by newspapers, televisions shows, and radio programs to comment on women’s issues. She lives in New York City.
Susan Shapiro Barash