Parents are lovers too!
And they should be. In fact, the greatest gift you can give your children is a warm and secure home where the parents love each other.
But how do you find the time and energy for romance once you've had kids? Love expert Ellen Kreidman offers sound advice for moms and dads on how to rekindle the love with your mate for a lifetime of emotional and sexual fulfillment.
You will learn:
* How to become a better lover and light each other's fire.
* How to schedule "spontaneous" sex.
* How to have an affair with your partner.
* The magic of the ten-second kiss.
* 51 innovative ways to seduce your partner.
* What to do when one of you isn't in the mood.
* Creative ways to go on a date, even when you don't have the time or money.
With fun-filled assignments you can start learning today, from setting a romantic mood to hiring a babysitter to teaching your children to respect your privacy, Is There Sex After Kids? shows you how to fall in love with your mate all over again.