Get the latest nutrition advice on foods you can eat to help prevent disease and promote well-being.
One of today's leading nutrition experts reveals a cornucopia of delicious fruits and vegetables, whole grains and legumes, lean meats and dairy products, which can help you fight disease and increase your quality of life.
* Learn about the powerful cancer "crucifier" family, which includes broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale
* Discover the magical healing properties of beta carotene, biotin, chromium, and omega-3
* Uncover the warning signs of vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can lead to disease
* Discover the specific foods you need to help prevent heart disease, PMS, diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer
* Lower cholesterol, minimize acne, alleviate constipation, and decrease stress through specific foods
* Read about the newly discovered healing miracles in foods-- phytochemicals
* Plus an A-to-Z guide to every essential vitamin and mineral
Includes an easy-to-read guide to the calorie, fat, fiber, vitamin and mineral content of every food discussed.