Safe and effective alternatives to over-the-counter and prescription drugs. Includes traditional treatments recommended by doctors.
All kids get sick and accidents are sure to happen. Now discover how you can help your little one get better with effective, safe, and totally natural techniques.
For centuries, parents have been treating their children with natural remedies that can be just as effective and sometimes better than conventional approaches. Now you too can learn the advantage of employing these widely used methods of natural healing:
Diet and nutrition
Discover in this A-to-Z guide:
* A tea that can soothe your baby's colic
* What pressure points in the hand can diminish allergies
* What to feed your child to help a black eye
* Which homeopathic medicines can relieve a headache
* Common foods that can get rid of your child's warts
* Safe and natural ways to ease your child's pain
* Preventive steps to keep your child healthy
Sometimes medical intervention is necessary, and Natural Healing for Children provides traditional treatments as well as guidelines for when you should seek a pediatrician's advice. But many ailments can be treated at home, without the use of drugs. Whether it's asthma, fever, nosebleeds, or sore throat, learn new ways to...guard your child's health with nature's help.