Discover the secrets of this rare oil.
A century ago, scientists discovered a remarkable healing oil locked in the seed of a common wildflower. Since its discovery, evening primrose oil (EPO) has been used in the treatment of a multitude of ailments, from premenstrual tension to allergies to heart problems. EPO is one of the only known sources of a rare and valuable compound called GLA (gamma linolenic acid), found to be a safe and natural alternative to many pharmaceutical drugs.
This comprehensive guidebook includes:
* The history of EPO-- from the ancient folklore to the latest scientific research
* Who can benefit from EPO
* How EPO can help undo the damage caused by the modern diet
* How the oil works in the body to relieve inflammation, reduce allergies, and improve metabolism
* Complete, easy-to-follow programs to improve your health, beat PMS, and slim down naturally
* Dosage recommendations and nutritional protocols
Discover the secrets of evening primrose oil.