Are your pup's behavioral problems putting him in the doghouse?
You adore your dog-- but when he's biting strangers, sniffing houseguests in embarrassing places, or drinking from the toilet, he hardly seems like man's best friend. So how do you effectively discipline this sociable, structure-driven animal without humiliating him, harming his canine psyche, or having him fear you? Bad Dog!, from author and animal behaviorist Steve Duno, is your ultimate, A-Z guide to correcting and preventing troublesome dog behaviors, from aggression to separation anxiety and everything in between.
* A comprehensive listing of the fifty most common canine behavioral problems-- and specific modification techniques for fixing each one
* Ideas about environmental conditions that may be causing your pet's unpleasant behavior
* Insight into the canine psyche to understand why your dog is acting out
* An essential overview of basic canine needs, desires, and instincts
* The "Ten Commandments" of dog ownership every dog-lover needs to know
* And many more ways to understand your dog, keep him happy and healthy, and keep your own sanity intact