UNLOCK THE LOWEST PRICE ON YOUR NEXT CAR.
HERE'S THE KEY!
You can pay top dollar for your next car-or save at least $500 or upwards of $4000 on the same year, make, and model with this eye-opening guide. Former car salesman James R. Ross arms you with invaluable insider information for purchasing a new or used car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, or van.
With the help of Ross's easy Ten-Step Program, learn what to say to the salesperson and how to save money.
* Secrets of negotiating...techniques, tricks, and tips that save you cash!
* Magic numbers that mean a great deal...Dealer Cost!
* Ways to get top dollar for your trade-in
* Online research...not online buying. Find out why!
* Low mileage/As-is car...what you MUST get in writing before you buy
* The Green Bean...a sales ploy you should spot
* Paying cash? Why the dealer won't like it
ONLY AN INSIDER CAN TELL YOU THE TRUTH...
"If you come back tomorrow, it will be too late. My sales manager wants your business today, and he will bend to get it."
Don't be misled; he will do it tomorrow. Learn to recognize common sales pitches and lines.
Used car leasing, toxic waste, danger, explosives
What do these have in common? Any sane person should avoid them. Find out why leasing a used car is a poor choice.
Dealer prep and miscellaneous charges
Any charges can be negotiated. Before you sign a contract, discover how to get the best price...on every charge.
Big or small...which is the smart move? Find out the question you must ask.
SHOP SMART WITH...
HOW TO BUY A CAR