Diabetes has reached near-epidemic proportions in America. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with it, you need to keep blood sugar in normal ranges and avoid serious complications. But how can you help control diabetes and not let it control you?
This handy guide offers step-by-step pointers to not only handle diabetes and keep it from getting worse-but also to reverse the harmful effects of the disease. It covers:
* What you need to know about the disease
* Six simple diet principles that can control blood sugar!
* Nutrients with remarkable healing power
* Herbs that bring blood sugar down
* A smart program for daily testing
*The right exercises to do
* Essential tips for taking medication
* The sugar-stress connection