Everything you need to know about your child's development, health, and safety-in one book!
Why isn't my baby rolling over yet? Will my child start talking soon? How can I get my toddler to eat her vegetables? When will my child be ready to use the potty? What type of preschool is best?
Parenthood is a time of overwhelming emotions-and questions. At last, many of the questions you have about your child are answered in this indispensable reference brought to you by the trusted editors of Parents, America's #1 family magazine since 1926. Like a wise, trusted friend, this comprehensive resource offers authoritative, time-tested advice on how to raise a happy, healthy, safe, and secure child, from birth through age three.
This must-have guide features:
* Q & A sidebars that address parents' pressing concerns
* All the basics you need to know for infant care from day one through the first year
* "It Worked for Me" parent-tested solutions
* An A-Z guide to symptoms and treatments, covering everything from the flu to meningitis
* First aid basics for handling medical emergencies
* Special sidebars on "When to Call the Doctor" and "Pediatricks," original tips from pediatricians
* Childproofing every room in the home
* "Parents Alert" boxes that highlight everyday dangers