What style baby bottle is best? What features are important in a portable crib? Should you purchase a booster seat for meals while traveling? This fully illustrated guide by the editors of Parents Magazine, America's #1 family magazine since 1926, helps you make wise choices about everything you need for your child. You won't waste a penny on unnecessary items, and you will discover the "must-haves." This invaluable shopping guide includes:
· Essentials for each stage of your child's development
· Safety and practical features to look for
· The pro's and con's of hand-me-downs
· Useful checklists such as how to pack the perfect diaper bag
· Safety concerns highlighted in "Parents Alerts"
· Advice for parents of multiples or several young children
· A gift giving guide
· Resource section of reliable on-line and catalogue vendors
Now you can feel confident about whatever you buy for your child-whether you're expecting a newborn or planning outdoor play for your toddler.