The Women's Pill Book
What are the most important health issues I'll face today and in the future?
What questions should I ask about my medication?
Are there safer alternatives to what my doctor prescribed?
Should I be taking vitamins and other natural supplements?
What can I do to take control of my own health?
With so many prescription and nonprescription drug options on the market, it’s more important than ever for women to keep informed, get involved—and stay healthy—with:
THE WOMEN’S PILL BOOK
• The first consumer pill book written especially for women
• Includes the most comprehensive, up-to-date information available on prescription and over-the-counter medications
• Complete A-to-Z listings of common drugs and natural supplements, featuring side effects, dosages, and possible interactions with other medications
• Special sections on women’s health concerns: reproductive issues, hormones, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, depression, osteoporosis, and more
• Warnings and safety guidelines for avoiding prescription drug abuse
• Specific questions that women should be asking their doctors and pharmacists