Jenni Pulos, from Bravo's Flipping Out and Interior Therapy, pens a charming memoir-advice book on how to survive (and thrive) in any situation
Jenni Pulos has specialized in a lifetime of disappointments. She’s been publicly humiliated, dumped by her spouse on national television, told she’d never make it in Hollywood, encouraged by her family with inspiring questions like, "when are you getting a real job?" and has not only survived but thrived as a result. Despite her struggles and setbacks, Jenni has gone from a "wannabe" aspiring actress and comedian to becoming one of Bravo's most beloved personalities.
With hilarious reality meets insanity anecdotes from her life and career, Jenni writes candidly on how to go from victim to victor . . . most of the time. Her book is more of an advice how-not-to story that includes:
- Jenni’s top ten tested and proven ways to fail forward
- How she turned her negative self-talk into positive self-beliefs
- How Jenni handles people who didn't want her to succeed
- How she stopped fretting over things she didn't have control over
- How she found her self-worth and finally found the love she never thought she’d have
Grin and Bear It is the spark we all need to ignite our passion, to get out there and be positive, find the funny in life, to be present, and learn how to be happy no matter what reality throws your way.