Unanimous Praise for Kjell Eriksson
"Kjell Eriksson's crime novels are among the very best."
- Henning Mankell
"Riveting...resembles the books of Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo, not to mention those of the modern master Henning Mankell."
- The Wall Street Journal on The Princess of Burundi
"Moving...Eriksson understands the pathology of suffering humanity and explores it with the utmost tenderness."
- The New York Times Book Review on The Cruel Stars of the Night
"Ingenious...a chillingly well-drawn psychotic...very satisfying."
- Los Angeles Times on The Princess of Burundi
"Terrific...subtly brilliant...compellingly suspenseful."
- San Francisco Chronicle on The Princess of Burundi
"Eriksson is a major talent, and his feel for ensemble narrative will have McBain devotees enthralled."
- Booklist on The Cruel Stars of the Night