Emme Aronson and Natasha Stoynoff
St. Martin's Press
Take off your shoes, curl up on the sofa, grab your favorite drink, let down your hair, and get ready for some straight-from-the-heart girl talk from Emme!
In this frank, practical, and hilarious guide to getting through life's everyday emergencies, Emme is your navigator. Her insider's eye and priceless connections will help you solve the dilemmas that come your way—no matter what! Whether it's what to wear on that all-important first date (or totally crucial first interview), or how to throw an unforgettable party, or what to take with you on that impromptu getaway with the perfect guy, Emme comes to the rescue! And she calls on some of the smartest women around for “been there, done that” advice—women like Naomi Wolf, Aida Turturro, Trisha Yearwood, and Camryn Manheim. Each section is jam-packed with useful tips and strategies to help you get through things that might otherwise throw you for a loop.
To solve your Beauty Emergencies, you will learn:
- Secrets from make-up artist Bobbi Brown
- The best body products you've never heard of
Knock out your Fashion Emergencies with tips on
- How to camouflage any figure flaw
- What to wear to make a knockout first impression
Find solutions to Romance Emergencies with
- Breakthrough methods for handling tough holidays from expert psychologists
- How to keep your friends close and circle the wagons
And avoid Lifestyle Emergencies with
- Party secrets from celebrity chefs and party planners
- How to create the perfect living environment
And much, much more!
Life's Little Emergencies is the perfect companion for any woman driving along life's bumpy roads.