St. Martin's Griffin
Finally, a book that offers a behind-the-scenes look at what happens when she is ready to tie the knot and he prefers to talk about it later. His Cold Feet is a collection of stories, commentaries, and practical advice that will ultimately create a bridge between women and men, enabling each to better understand the other’s experience when facing a marriage commitment. His Cold Feet is the ultimate guide and a definite must-read for the woman who feels stuck in neutral within her relationship.
In His Cold Feet, you’ll find:
• Advice on how to have “the talk”
• How to deal with the dreaded “When are you two getting married?”
• The scoop on ultimatums
• A man’s perspective on popping the question
• How to manage “pre-engagement limbo”
• How to find out what’s really behind his cold feet
• When to walk away
And lots of other crucial, sanity-saving advice.