• Comprehensive, up-to-date information on the diagnosis and treatment of early Alzheimer’s
• Learn about the latest therapies, safest medications, and most effective alternatives
• How to help manage and prevent memory loss through proper diet, vitamins, herbs, and simple lifestyle changes
• How to sharpen your mental skills with brain-boosting exercises
• How to improve, retain, and extend the quality of your life for years to come
• PLUS vital new information on the controversial role of hormones in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
Sign up to receive information about new books, author events, and special offers.
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including three books for St. Martin’s Press’s Healthy Home Library (52 Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Heart, 25 Medical Tests Your Doctor Should Tell You About, A Woman’s Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements; The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing; and The Concise Encyclopedia of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health) as well as The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).