Simply because no two brides (or astrological signs) are ever the same. . . .
Congratulations, bride-to-be! You’re newly engaged, you’ve flashed your ring to all your neighbors, and you’ve called all your friends and family with the exciting news—so what do you do next? Read your horoscope, of course!
You’ve been following the stars ever since you can remember, and now you can use astrology as a tool to plan the biggest day of your life! Never Throw Rice at a Pisces helps you use the powers of your astrological sign to make your wedding relaxed, romantic, and magically memorable. Astrologer Stacey Wolf gives smart, easy-to-use sign-specific advice on topics such as:
• Vows to inspire a Scorpio bride and Cancer groom
• How to talk a headstrong Aries groom into just about anything
• The perfect cake for a whimsical Gemini bride
• A heavenly honeymoon for an Aquarius/Libra couple
• What a Sagittarius bride should avoid for a stress-free wedding
Peppered with fun sidebars, stories from other astrobrides, and quick tips based on the twelve zodiac signs to solve last-minute dilemmas, Never Throw Rice at a Pisces will help you plan the perfect wedding and honeymoon you were born to have!