Prevent a catastrophe today!
You think your kitty is the cat's meow-- except when she's climbing the drapes, ruining the furniture, eating the plants, or exhibiting any of her bad behaviors. So how do you effectively discipline this sensitive, change-resistant animal without humiliating her, harming her feline psyche, or having her fear you? NO, KITTY!, from author and animal behaviorist Steve Duno, is your ultimate A-Z guide to correcting and preventing troublesome cat behaviors, from aggression to timidity and everything in between.
* A comprehensive listing of the fifty most common feline behavioral problems-- and specific modification techniques for fixing each one
* Ideas about environmental conditions that may be causing your pet's unwanted behavior
* Insight into the feline psyche to understand why your cat is acting out
* An indispensable overview of basic feline needs, desires, and instincts
* The "Ten Commandments" of cat ownership every cat-lover needs to know
* And many more ways to understand your cat, keep her happy and healthy, and keep your own sanity intact.