BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9780312354886240 Pages
Barnes & Noble
New York is a Latino cultural hotbed. With nearly well over 2 million people of Hispanic descent in New York City area, more and more of the city's food, shopping, nightlife, and cultural activity revolves around the Latino communities.
Nueva York is the only guidebook that gives you the insider view of Latino culture in the city, from food and nightlife to shopping and cultural events. This book reveals the most authentic Latino cuisine in the city, from where to get the best Mexican tamales to the freshest Peruvian ceviche.
With Nueva York in your hand, you'll have a completely new and exhilarating experience of New York City:
- Taste one of the seven culinary wonders of the world along Roosevelt Avenue in Queens.
- Dance to merengue, bachata, and reggaeton music at the hottest Latino clubs in the city.
- Escape the city noise and bustle in rural-style casitas and community gardens in the Lower East Side and East Harlem.
- Explore one of the city's vibrant Latino neighborhoods with the book's walking tours and maps.
- Celebrate at one of New York's vibrant festivals and parades.
- Shop for the city's best Latino foods, clothing, cigars, beauty supplies, candy, and more!
- Learn how to speak Spanish, dance the tango, or negotiate with a livery cab driver.