Food. It's about more than just nourishment and taste. It's also one of our most powerful allies in fighting disease, and looking and feeling our best. But no matter how smart we are, many of us don't always make wise choices about what we eat and drink. Now the Editors of Prevention Health Books offer a powerful, pocket-sized guide for eating nutritious, delicious foods to combat a host of conditions and stay healthy.
* The new Food Pyramid
* What to keep in a healthy kitchen
* The top fifty low-fat foods
* The smart way to eat out
* How to drop dieting for good
* Which foods protect your heart and clobber cholesterol
* How to eat your way to more energy
* Food's hidden beauty secrets
* And much, much more!