Boomers tell all: sex then, sex now, and the sex secrets that bring erotic satifsaction at any age
Seventy percent of Baby Boomers still listen to rock 'n' roll. They still take drugs--only now they're hormones, Prozac and Viagra. Now, the question is: Are they still having sex? And if so--how good is it?
In this provocative portrait of a generation's sexual habits, Susan Crain Bakos reveals what's really going on behind the Boomers' bedroom doors. You'll be surprised by which couples make love most frequently--and at the sexual practices preferred by the men and women who rocked at Woodstock and marched on Washington. Best of all, she shares their wisdom and wild experiences in tips and advice about lovemaking. The result is a holistic approach to great sex for any generation, before or during mid-life--and beyond. Don't miss:
* Making love the second time around, and why older women and younger men are a great fit
* The new need for foreplay for men, and the most delicious ways to turn him on
* Lovemaking secrets: Boomers share their best moves from three X-rated Oriental tricks to favorite intercourse positions for sore knees and bad backs
* Longtime marriages, lots of sex: find out what keeps lovemaking sensational after 25 years
* Different strokes: bisexual, straight, gay, or kinky, Boomers are still breaking down barriers.
Discover how, in Still Sexy!