BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Paperbacks
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9780312373184256 Pages
Barnes & Noble
The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide: How to Protect Yourself and Enhance Your Health provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date information you need to help prevent and treat cancer—naturally and nutritionally.
• A-to-Z listings of anti-cancer foods, vitamins, and supplements
• How to remove toxins in your home and workplace to create a "risk-free" environment
• How to incorporate healthier foods and supplements into your daily diet
• Delicious, family-friendly recipes, meal plans, and nutritional guidelines
• Life-saving advice on genetic risk factors, early detection, diagnosis, and treatment
• The latest medical studies supporting the importance of certain foods and supplements in fighting cancer
Preventing Cancer Today
"Genes are absolutely not our fate."
J. Craig Venter, Ph.D.
There is much we can do to prevent cancer.
If you find this hard to believe, consider this: Only 5 to 10 percent of all cancer cases can...