BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9780312285197256 Pages
Barnes & Noble
The essential female companion from the moment he walks out of your life. The Girls' Guide to Surviving a Break-Up offers step-by-step advice for getting over him, including:
* What to do the first night
* How not to Drink & Dial
* How to tell parents and friends about the breakup
* The most effective way to pamper yourself
* How to express your anger without landing in jail
* Tips for surprise run-ins with your ex
* The top five movies to get you through the worst times
* And much more!
An inspiring mix of sage advice, go-girl humor, lonelyhearts empathy, and practical fun, The Girls' Guide offers quizzes, Top Five Lists, must-do activities, and sound guidelines for weathering a period that-if it can only be lived through-will leave anyone stronger.
Girls' Guide to Surviving a Break-Up
Is it really a breakup?
This quiz can be helpful, but mostly it is a good way for you to distract yourself when you might otherwise be out keying your ex-boyfriend's car. It...