Dressed to the nines and draped with diamonds, Danielle Steel is America's favorite author. She has enchanted readers with each of her 44 bestselling novels-- and has a total of 350 million books in print! Now, this stunning, uncensored biography reveals how closely Danielle's fiction is based on real life-- the rich men, the dangerous men, the heartbreak, the struggles, the triumphs...and the secrets too dark to tell.
Read all about:
* Her cruel, lonely childhood which became the inspiration for her novel Loving
* Her long-hidden marriage to a convicted rapist, the scandalous real story readers will recognize in her novel Now and Forever
* Her third husband, a handsome heroin addict, who, like the protagonist of Remembrance, broke her heart and nearly ruined her life
* Her lavish spending and opulent lifestyle in a San Francisco mansion
* The tragic death of her nineteen-year-old son in 1997
* The break-up of her fourth marriage-- and the new man in Danielle Steel's life
With eight pages of photos!