Sign up to receive information about new books, author events, and special offers.
- Does this friend feel more powerful to you than other friends?
- Would you go to extremes to be in her good graces?
- Do you depend on her plans for your social life?
- Does she try to control you at times?
- Have you always been attracted to friends who call the shots?
“I’m always in charge; I tell everyone when and where and I decide what’s in and what’s
Read the full excerpt
Susan Shapiro Barash is an established writer of nonfiction women’s issue books and has written eleven books. She teaches gender studies at Marymount Manhattan College. A well-recognized gender expert, she is frequently sought out by newspapers, televisions shows, and radio programs to comment on women’s issues. She lives in New York City.
Susan Shapiro Barash