- DESK COPIES:Please use this form to request desk copies of books that have already been adopted in a course.
- One desk copy is available for every twenty copies ordered. All requests are subject to availability and approval. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Not valid for addresses outside the United States.
- Alternatively, desk copies may be requested by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (609-409-0298), or by postal mail to Macmillan Academic Marketing, 175 Fifth Avenue, 21st floor, New York, NY 10010.
- EXAM COPIES:For an examination copy of a book to consider for course adoption, please submit a request in writing on school letterhead stating the name and ISBN of the title. The charge for examination copies is a flat fee of $3.00 for paperbacks and $10.00 for hardcovers. Make checks or money orders payable to Macmillan. Please send requests to Macmillan Academic Marketing, 175 Fifth Avenue, 21st floor, New York, NY 10010. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Not valid for addresses outside the United States.
- In CANADA: For all books on this website published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux; Hill and Wang; North Point Press; Faber and Faber; Graywolf Press; Henry Holt; Metropolitan; Times Books; Picador; St. Martin's Press; St. Martin's Griffin; and Tor/Forge:
Desk and examination copy requests will be handled by Raincoast Book Distribution Limited. Raincoast is pleased to provide appropriate evaluation copies and desk copies to professors, teachers and instructors. For further information, please visit http://www.raincoast.com/academic or email@example.com.
For all books on this website published by Bloomsbury:
Desk and exam copy requests will be handled by Penguin Group (Canada). For further information, please visit: http://www.penguin.ca/static/pages/aboutpenguin/educators.html or email Tim.Carter@ca.PenguinGroup.com.
- To request an adopted book in an electronic format for a student with a print disability, the student's campus disability service office may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.If an electronic format is not available, we will provide a copy of the book to be scanned for the student. Please verify that the student has purchased a copy of the book.