In What It Takes, Amy Henry, a formidable business woman and national star from the original season of The Apprentice, shares her experiences, skills, and in-your-face advice for moving up in today's workplace. Throughout her impressive ten-year business career, Amy has learned how women can succeed by using the strategies men use every day, and by thinking of femininity as an asset, not a liability.
* No crying in the boardroom-use the right emotions at work
* Negotiate for what you're worth-get the compensation you deserve.
* Speak assertively-confidence isn't arrogance.
* Dating at work-know the consequences
* Ask forgiveness, not permission-take a risk
Hip, honest, and controversial, What It Takes is the ultimate guide to the reality of today's business world from the new model for today's young business women.