Note: The contact information on this page is only for Macmillan Publishers in the U.S.
For general inquiries: [email protected]
- Please note that we do not accept unsolicited submissions, resumes/portfolios, and vendor inquiries via this email. All emails of this nature will be deleted.
- For inquiries related to a specific book or imprint, please refer to the publisher inboxes below.
Potential Scam Warning
Please be aware that fictitious solicitations purporting to be “Letter(s) of Interest,” job openings, and/or requests for payment are occasionally circulated online by individuals posing as Macmillan representatives. Macmillan does not solicit agents, authors, or job candidates in this manner. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of a communication purportedly from or on behalf of Macmillan, please email [email protected] before taking any action. Macmillan job postings are available online here.
Media/Author Interview Requests
For specific media/author interview queries, contact the imprint’s publicity inbox directly. Not sure who the publisher is for a specific title? You can look it up on us.macmillan.com and check which group the imprint is a member of here.
• Celadon Books: [email protected]
• Farrar, Straus and Giroux: [email protected]
• Flatiron Books: [email protected]
• Henry Holt & Co.: [email protected]
• Macmillan Audio: [email protected]
• Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group: [email protected]
• Picador: [email protected]
• St. Martin’s Publishing Group: [email protected]
• Tor/Forge: [email protected]
Click here to find out how to request specific review copies (ARCs) and/or join the Macmillan Influencer & Reviewer Program.
Please direct all international publisher and translation inquiries as follows by publisher:
• St. Martin’s Publishing Group, Flatiron Books, Tor/Forge Books: [email protected] or see FAQ here
• Farrar, Straus and Giroux and Picador: [email protected] or see FAQ here
• Henry Holt & Co.: see FAQ here
• Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group (including Farrar, Straus & Giroux Books for Young Readers, Feiwel & Friends, First Second, Henry Holt Books for Young Readers, Neon Squid, Odd Dot, Priddy Books, Roaring Brook Press, and Square Fish): [email protected]
All requests for permission to use a photo or text reproduction in your publication are to be submitted via our online Permission Request Form. For any additional inquiries, please contact [email protected] or see the following FAQs by publisher:
• Website issues: [email protected]
• Disability inquiries: [email protected]
• Retailers, Wholesalers and related customer service issues and inquiries: [email protected] or 888.330.8477
• International retailers: please email [email protected]
• For piracy reports, questions or concerns please click here.