"A very funny, candid, and heartwarming look at bridal mania. Bride in Overdrive is a must-read for brides and the people who love them."
- Cara Lockwood, author of I Do (But I Don't)
Jorie Green was a practical, levelheaded, modern woman before she got engaged. But the moment boyfriend Barry slid that sparkly ring onto her finger, she went a little insane.
Adventures in the life of a bride-to-be:
- Waiting for the proposal . . . and waiting . . . and waiting
- Sometimes love means compromising on your china pattern
- The "slightly less painful than sawing off a limb" wedding-dress diet
- Merging families---and living to tell the tale
Bride in Overdrive is a hysterical memoir of one bride's march toward marital bliss and a tender look at the fears and joys that come to the surface as the big day approaches. A must-read for any bride who's given serious thought to what kind of underpants she should wear on her big day.