BUY THE BOOK
Castle Point Books
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 978125013460896 Pages
Barnes & Noble
Connect & Color: Great Escapes Dot-to-Dot features more than 40 dot-to-dot puzzles of awe-inspiring destinations around the world by top-selling puzzle-maker Gareth Moore. From the cobbled streets of Paris to the breathtaking cliffs of the Grand Canyon, from the steps of the Sydney Opera House to the mosques of Istanbul, Great Escapes will transport the puzzler from one get-away to the next – without ever leaving home. Tear-out pages make it easy to share each completed piece with others or frame it for yourself!
How to Connect & Color:
• Use pens or pencils that match the colors of the dots you are joining, changing color when the dots and numbers change color.
• Start at number 1, marked with a hollow dot, and draw a straight line to dot 2, marked with a solid dot.
• Keep joining dots in increasing numerical order until you reach a hollow dot.
• Then lift your pen off the paper and move to the next dot, which will also be hollow, before then joining dots again until you reach another hollow dot.
• Continue in this way, joining all dots except pairs of hollow dots, until you’ve joined every dot.