Outdoor School: Tree, Wildflower, and Mushroom Spotting
The Definitive Interactive Nature Guide
Author: Mary Kay Carson; illustrated by John D. Dawson
With 448 full-color, highly-illustrated pages, Outdoor School is your indispensable tool for the outdoors.
This interactive field guide to plant and mushroom spotting includes:
- Immersive activities to get you exploring
- Write-in sections to journal about experiences
- Next-level adventures to challenge even seasoned nature lovers.
No experience is required—only curiosity and courage. Inside you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions on how to:
- Grow mushrooms with cardboard
- Compare bark types
- Count tree rings
- Survey leaf patterns
- Create fern spore prints
- Press and preserve wildflowers
And so much more!