BUY THE BOOK
Henry Holt and Co.
ISBN: 9780805061918384 Pages
Barnes & Noble
Now in its third edition, Howard Figler's classic job-search handbook puts you in the driver's seat, on the road to where the jobs really are. Figler's unique program has been revised and updated to let you not only decide what your ideal job may be, but also discover exactly where that job is. The program has been expanded to describe thirty lifetime job-hunting skills, as well as Twenty Lessons from the Front, a list of potential pitfalls for job seekers to be aware of. This third edition enables you to:
- Determine what your true work and life values are
- Pinpoint the job skills you already possess, even those you aren't
- Find jobs when there seem to be none
- Learn how to be at your best in job interviews
- Utilize a professional career counselor's advice to troubleshoot
Figler writes for all stages of career development, with action plans for the first-time job seeker, the professional looking for a change, the suddenly laid-off, and the person returning to the workforce after a long absence. Howard Figler knows the right job is out there, and with clarity, humor, and reassuring good sense, he shows you how to find it.