BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Paperbacks
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9781466830028207 Pages
Discover the secrets of "Nature's Xanax."
For thousands of years, Polynesians and other South Pacific islanders have known what Western society is just now discovering: the extraordinary anxiety-reducing properties of a root known as kava. This safe, effective herb, which can be readily found in health food and retail stores, provides the feelings of relaxation and tranquility that antianxiety drugs such as Valium and Xanax provide, with none of their unwanted side effects, such as grogginess and mental impairment.
Find out about this natural wonder herb and what it can do, including:
* What kava is and how it will make you feel
* Who should take kava and for how long
* What, if any, are the side effects
* Where to find it and what dosages are recommended
* How it compares to prescription medications
* How it also works for muscle aches, menopause, pain relief, bladder infections, and much more
* Plus, the latest research on other relaxing herbs, such as: valerian, chamomile, passionflower, skullcap and hops
* How it is used with other herbs and nutrients