THE TONY HILLERMAN PRIZE FOR BEST FIRST MYSTERY SET IN THE SOUTHWEST
Welcome to the Tony Hillerman Prize for Best First Mystery Set in the Southwest Competition!
Please read all of the rules and guidelines before submitting your entry. You can find the complete rules and guidelines below.
To enter, you must either complete the below form and upload an electronic file of your manuscript or print the entry form and submit it with a physical copy of your manuscript. Click here to download the form.
Before entering, please ensure that your manuscript is formatted as follows:
- The manuscript must be either a Microsoft Word document or a PDF
- Text must be double spaced
- Pages must be numbered consecutively from beginning to end
- The Manuscript must be saved as “Manuscript Title_Entrant Name”
- Do not include Entrant name in the manuscript itself.
To be considered for the 2021 competition, all submissions must be received by 11:59 pm on January 1, 2022.
If you have questions or need further clarification regarding the rules and guidelines of this competition, you may contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for participating, and good luck!