BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9781250116413240 Pages
Barnes & Noble
Switching off is the last thinkg we need to do to be more mindul, calm, and happy. Modern Mindfulness gives you the ideas, principles, and techniques you you need to bring awareness, composure, and kindness to whatever you are doing. Filled with more than sixty practical exercises, the author’s approach brings the benefits of meditation to even the busiest of lives.
Ideas from Modern Mindfulness:
- Adopt mindfulness techniques throughout the day (and night)
- Use your phone mindfully (yes, it’s possible!)
- Make mobility part of mindfulness (we’re always on the move!)
- Use technology for good instead of evil (no need to do a digital detox).
- “Whack-a-thought” and stay centered
A VERY MODERN MINDFULNESS
Mindfulness needs a redesign.
There has never been as much interest in mindfulness and meditation as there is right now. A growing base of scientific...