BUY THE BOOK
Henry Holt and Co.
ISBN: 9780805064704256 Pages
Barnes & Noble
From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What's My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn't in solid condition, it's difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
- My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
- My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
- My room boosts my confidence.
- My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
- Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.
Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens
What's Holding You Back?
If you're reading this book, chances are that you think you are a disorganized person (or someone you know...