BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9781466802407304 Pages
Based on the popular QuickieChick website, lifestyle expert Laurel House's new book QuickieChick's Cheat Sheet to Life, Love, Food, Fitness, Fashion, and Finance on a Less Than Fabulous Budget (St. Martin's Griffin/May 2012) offers quick tips for smart, sassy, independent chicks. This is the essential manual on life's lessons delivered in fun, snappy, and instantly-gratifying bites of information. Beyond a fab pair of stilettos, a big shot mentor and a go-to ab workout, QuickieChick reminds us that what every chick really needs are the 3Gs: Gumption, Grace, and Guidance.
QuickieChick is filled with professional advice from business entrepreneurs, exclusive tips straight from celebrities, insightful anecdotes from real women who have "been there and done that," end of chapter cheat sheets that simplify the steps to success in concise and actionable advice, and fun quizzes that help you find out who you really are. This is the perfect rescue handbook for post-grad girls about life and how to live it…fabulously on a budget.
QuickieChick features practical solutions that guide you through:
• How to ace the job interview
• How to gain financial independence, move out of your parents' place, and avoid roommate drama
• Quickie workouts for every location: in bed, at the office, on an airplane, in the kitchen, and more
• How to get a boost of confidence by wearing "power panties"
• 1-ingredient refrigerator facials: how to get fab skin by using ingredients found in your fridge
• Dating and dumping: when to leave, when to stay, where to meet guys, and how to keep them hooked
• Work party protocol: how to dress, what to say, and how to act
• How to throw a fab cocktail party on a budget…with no stress
• Finding a mentor
QuickieChick's Cheat Sheet to Life, Love, Food, Fitness, Fashion, and Finance---on a Less-Than-Fabulous Budget
Your Future Is in Good Hands ... Yours
GOOD-BYE DIRT-INFESTED DORMS, finals, frat parties,...