Leading From Behind is making news– Read these articles:
- USA Today:
Obama did not postpone bin Laden raid
Obama Delayed bin Laden Death Mission 3 Times
- National Review Online:
Valerie Jarrett, Military Strategist?
- The Atlantic Wire:
White House: Of Course Obama Didn't Call Off Bin Laden Raid
New book: Obama canceled bin Laden raid three times at urging of Valerie Jarrett
- The Blaze:
Richard Miniter's Book Alleges Obama Postponed Osama bin Laden ...
In Leading From Behind, Richard Miniter exposes the following:
- In the popular press President Obama is lionized as a dogged marathon runner, relentlessly going the distance to pass national health care reform. Behind the scenes, the dogged marathoner who risked political fortunes, and paid a steep political price for universal health insurance coverage, was actually House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Obama's first trips to the Middle East were to two Muslim states, Turkey and Egypt, and he had not even included a courtesy stop to Israel on either trip.
- Obama delayed and canceled the mission to kill Osama bin Laden three times and then committed an intelligence blunder that allowed dozens of high-level members of al Qaeda to escape.
- Who shaped Obama? Four strong-minded women: his mother, his wife, his mentor, Valerie Jarrett & his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.
- In the bin Laden raid, there was no "40-minute fire fight," as the White House claimed. Few shots were fired & the mission was completed in less than 20 minutes.
- The DoJ has provided no accounting for the more than 2,000 missing guns—not to mention grenade parts that it "lost track" of, regarding Operation Fast and Furious.